Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Health Kick...

So I am on a total health kick here. If you girls have any healthy recipes post them because I need more. Here is one that turned out really good so I thought I would post it for everyone. You can do it with our with out chicken.

1/2 oz grilled chicken breast cubed ( I seasoned it with a little salt and pepper)
1 apple diced into cubes
2 stalks of celery chopped
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
Stevia to taste

Mix everything together. Let is chill before you eat. Super good and yummy.

3 comments:

  1. You are crazy! Health nut! I'm just bitter because I could never be so disciplined...
    Good work woman.
    I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should it really is yummy. After I have gained about a bazillion pounds with this baby I have no choice but to be disciplined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna, I love that salad but I have never made it because I keep forgetting to ask you for the recipe. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete