Sunday, October 23, 2011

Foodies

Ok, I'm starting to feel guilty for a few reasons:

1. I still haven't posted on here.
2. You are all making this delicious and healthy food, and I'm over here stuffing Max and I full of high calorie/low nutritional-value freezer food.

I need to snap out of it!
I blame it on the pregnancy. Food aversions. ESPECIALLY towards raw meat, which means... NO COOKING for me.
I made taco soup one night last week, and then couldn't eat it because I was so disgusted. HA! Max loved it though, and it lasted him a few days.
I just need to find the right kind of recipes. And a big thanks to all of you for posting so many recipes that sound amazing! I'm going to give them a try.
I'll try extra hard to steer clear of the freezer section at Sam's Club this week. Promise.

Doctor's Appointment on Wednesday!

AZ countdown: 4 weeks 2 days. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could cook like you! You have an amazing talent. I am so sorry to hear about the meat deal. That was the worst for me too. I don't know what happens during pregnancy but some smells are just incredibly awful! Still today I can't stand the smell of pizza pockets that Matthew and Lauren love. I hope you can find things to eat! I am excited for your doctors appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctors appointments are always something to look forward to. You'll probably hear the heart beat which is the coolest thing ever. I was shocked when we heard Gunnar for the first time. You are a way good cook. I wish I were like that. You'll feel better soon and enjoy food again!

    ReplyDelete