Sunday, October 23, 2011

A weekend of H's: Homemade Hummus and Hiking the Y


This weekend Max and Meagan let us borrow their kitchen aid! Since Dustin and I are addicted to hummus, (and since it's wayyy easy and hard to mess up) we got a random recipe offline and made it!
15oz chickpeas
2 tablespoons roasted garlic (we put in 4 because we're also addicted to garlic)
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice (we probably put in 1 1/2 because we couldn't taste it that much)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon oregano
easy peasy.

Yesterday after work/Dustin and Sam going paintballing we hiked the Y since it was so sunny... and I partly didn't want to study...

3 comments:

  1. I love your picture! I have never made hummus. I will have to try it. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hummus. Weston even likes it. We like the Fresh & Easy Hummus with roasted peppers so I am excited to try that too! You guys are good, hiking and eating. I am only doing the eating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you get to share your calories! =]

    ReplyDelete